There are many wonderful curated resources the WebdriverIO community has put together.
Make sure to contribute yours at
- WebdriverIO Open Collective - Help support the teams ongoing development efforts.
- WebdriverIO 4.x - WebdriverIO 4.x Documentation
- WebdriverIO 5.x - WebdriverIO 5.x Documentation
- WebdriverIO 6.x - WebdriverIO 6.x Documentation
People passionate about WebdriverIO (In no particular order)
- Christian Bromann Staff Software Engineer at the Open Source Program Office @saucelabs
- Kevin Lamping Senior Front End Engineer.
- Wim Selles Senior Solutions Architect @saucelabs
- WebdriverIO Community Services: a set of community maintained services
- wdi5: cross-platform test framework for hybrid UI5 apps. wdi5 = Webdriver.IO + UI5 Test API + appium
- WebdriverIO Community Reporters: a set of community maintained reporters
- Report Portal Reporter: A WebdriverIO plugin. Report results to Report Portal.
- wdio-wait-for: a lightweight library of useful expected conditions for the WebdriverIO framework.
- Ross Addinall | 20-Apr-21 - Cypress vs WebDriverIO
- UI Automation with WebdriverIO by Julia Pottinger
- Automated Software Testing with WebdriverIO by Kaniel Outis
- WebdriverIO - Tutorial for beginners by Automation Bro
- Learn WebdriverIO Course by Kevin Lamping
- WebdriverIO : NETWORK LOGS by Seventeenth Sep
- WebdriverIO with TypeScript and BDD Framework by TestAutomationHub
- My favourite features of WebdriverIO by Julia Pottinger
- The Nuts and Bolts of WebdriverIO by Christian Bromann
- Using WebdriverIO with Data Provider by Kumar Vikram
- Scale Your Automated Testing with BrowserStack and WebdriverIO by Kevin Lamping
- WebdriverIO - Bootstrap your test suite in mins by Shweta Varma
- Web App Testing with WebdriverIO by Kevin Lamping
- The Web App Testing Guidebook: Covers everything you need to know to get off the ground with UI testing. Examples are built using real-world scenarios, showing how you would actually write your tests. It's a step-by-step guide on how to effectively write UI test automation for the real world.
- Practical WebDriverIO: Teaches you intermediate and advanced methods for using WebDriverIO APIs
- Boilerplate Projects: Over time, our community has developed several projects that you can use as inspiration to set up your own test suite.